Volunteer Manager Job Description

• July 31, 2020 8:17 AM
    Reply # 9136887 on 9086505
    Julie Jacobs (Administrator)

My title is Volunteer Development Coordinator.

I run our volunteer department at the hospital and also the volunteer department at our hospice agency and manage the gift shop.

I am the only paid employee in my work area.

I am not sure the difference between 'Manager' and 'Coordinator' is really in a job description, more of what pay scale your facility wants to pay you.  Obviously coordinators are paid less than managers.  I do not have a manager above me-I report directly to the Foundation director, so they took that layer out.  We have many coordinators here and only a nurse manager and then Directors (which is the CSuite)

I have attached my job description for you.  Hope it helps!

1 file
  • July 24, 2020 2:54 PM
    Reply # 9123157 on 9086505
    Cara Ranft (Administrator)

Hi Jessica!! I just left you a voicemail with a couple of clarifying questions about this topic :) 
    Thanks! Cara 

• July 07, 2020 2:42 PM
    Message # 9086505
    Anonymous

Greetings All,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and somewhere cool.   I am hoping the rumors of COVID not thriving in the heat are true because nothing but the cacti are thriving right now in these parts.    I am looking for a Volunteer Manager job description.   I am trying to figure out a clear understanding of the difference in a Manager vs Coordinator role.  Would any of you be able to provide copies of both if you have them easily available?

Thank you,

Jessica