Volunteer Manager Job Description

• July 31, 2020 8:17 AM
    Reply # 9136887 on 9086505
    Julie Jacobs (Administrator)

My title is Volunteer Development Coordinator.

I run our volunteer department at the hospital and also the volunteer department at our hospice agency and manage the gift shop.

I am the only paid employee in my work area.

I am not sure the difference between 'Manager' and 'Coordinator' is really in a job description, more of what pay scale your facility wants to pay you.  Obviously coordinators are paid less than managers.  I do not have a manager above me-I report directly to the Foundation director, so they took that layer out.  We have many coordinators here and only a nurse manager and then Directors (which is the CSuite)

I have attached my job description for you.  Hope it helps!

1 file
  • July 24, 2020 2:54 PM
    Reply # 9123157 on 9086505
    Cara Ranft (Administrator)

Hi Jessica!! I just left you a voicemail with a couple of clarifying questions about this topic :) 
    Thanks! Cara 

• July 07, 2020 2:42 PM
    Message # 9086505

Greetings All,

I hope this message finds you all in good health and somewhere cool.   I am hoping the rumors of COVID not thriving in the heat are true because nothing but the cacti are thriving right now in these parts.    I am looking for a Volunteer Manager job description.   I am trying to figure out a clear understanding of the difference in a Manager vs Coordinator role.  Would any of you be able to provide copies of both if you have them easily available?

Thank you,

Jessica

Replace this text with your copyright information and address.

"Place your organization name here" is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. Michigan , P.O. Box 1234, South Lyon, MI 123456