Mom365 photo program

• June 22, 2020 9:13 AM
    Reply # 9051948 on 9043336
    Barbara Nalette (Administrator)

We have the same issues with Mom365.  Not sure what we are going to do.  The nurses are asking when the photographers will be allowed to return so at least they miss them!  If anyone has any great ideas I would love to hear them.

• June 19, 2020 11:26 AM
    Reply # 9047563 on 9043336
    Cara Ranft (Administrator)

That's an interesting question! At my previous hospital we used Moms365 but I am not sure at my current hospital? I do know we have a private online nursery you can share with family to see pictures but I am not sure if that is done by the baby photography company or our digital communications teams? Good point about the smart phones though! 

• June 17, 2020 2:34 PM
    Message # 9043336
    We are currently in the process of reviewing our participation in the Mom365 program.  We have used it for a long time and we are seeing less and less patients purchasing photos through this company.  Many of them use their Smart phones to take newborn photos while they are inpatient and do not want to pay for the Mom365 photos.  Our nursing team has shared this takes a lot of time and effort and is not received well.  Looking for any feedback on if the program works for your organization or if you have stopped using it.