COVID-19 Volunteer Week events and banquets

<< First  < Prev   1   2   Next >  Last >> 
  • March 11, 2020 9:49 AM
    Reply # 8820931 on 8818949
    Cara Ranft (Administrator)

Good Morning, we have not placed any restrictions on volunteers but are messaging that we understand if they choose to take leave at this time. We are communicating via Email and VIC mail messages asking them to come to the office to read updates and asking them to call with any questions. The communications are changing so fast it isn't possible to snail mail to those that don't have email. 

We had an OhioHealth system wide Volunteer Leader call this morning and we will continue to have these calls every other day so we can stay on top of the changes. At this time we have been asked to wait a week before making any decisions on postponing our recognition events. 

This forum is a great way to share what our hospitals are doing in response to the COVID-19 virus! Thanks! Cara 

• March 10, 2020 2:29 PM
    Reply # 8819529 on 8818949
    Anonymous

Hello

As of 7am this morning, volunteer/ns are not permitted in the hospital.  We were in fact planning on a Grand Opening of a new building March 24th; however, that looks like it will be rescheduled.

My Volunteer Celebration in April .....not sure yet.

I wish you all the best!  Cath

• March 10, 2020 11:35 AM
    Message # 8818949
    Anonymous

Hello, All, 

As the coronavirus virus situation escalates, I am wondering if anyone has begun restricting volunteers from service and/or what kind of correspondence are you using to keep them informed.    

Also, with Volunteer Week looming next month and I presume many of us have banquets planned, has anyone giving any thought to postponing your group events or activities during that week?   

Thank you!

Anne McGookey, Firelands Regional Medical System

Last modified: March 11, 2020 9:56 AM | Cara Ranft (Administrator)
<< First  < Prev   1   2   Next >  Last >>